The first part: Expert panel 13:00 – 14:00
Moderator: Olga Trofimtseva, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on European Integration
13:00 – 13:15 Real expectation of international buyers from the Ukrainian market. Olga Trofimtseva, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on European Integration.
13:15 – 13:30 The state of preparedness of organic producers for participation in BIOFACH 2019, Olena Berezovska, President of the Organic Ukraine Organic Certified Organic Manufacturers Association
13:30 – 13:45 BIOFACH Nunchurization Program 2019, Roadmap for participants of the National Pavilion, Dmitry Titarenko, Project Manager of Agroportex
13:45 – 14:00 Company’s reputation as the basis of business image, Maxim Borovik, Compliance Expert on YouControl.
The second part: Expert discussion 14.00-15.00
Subject: Experiences and expectations from participation in international exhibitions of representatives of organic companies
Moderator: Olena Berezovska – President of the Organic Ukraine Organic Certified Organic Manufacturers Association
Participants of the expert discussion:
1.Olexander Yushchenko, Director General of the private enterprise “Galex-Agro”;
2. Volodymyr Bilyi, Director General of the “5 element” Scientific-Production Enterprise;
3. Hlib Lukyanenko, director of PE “Agroecology”;
4. Yuriy Shevchenko, Director of Ukroliya Organic;
5. Ivan Tomenko, Director of Agrofirma Pole LLC;
6. Victoria Vasilchenko, Head of the Export Department of the ARNICA Group of Companies;
7. Sergey Galashevsky, Director of Organic Standard Ltd.;
8. Representatives of the record “The largest medovik is made of organic ingredients”.
NGO “Organic Ukraine”, Agroportex.Bio
Reference: 044 333-88-44